Today very popular buy medicine online , this way of buying very fast. But before buy any medicine you must call your Dr. and tell with him about side effects and drugs which will affect with your medicine.
Especially if you want to take Diflucan, say your Dr. if you take:
- a blood thinner;
- fentanyl (Actiq, Abstral, Duragesic,Fentora, Ionsys,Onsolis, Lazanda ), alfentanil (Alfenta);
- clopidogrel (Plavix);
- cyclophosphamide (Neosar, Cytoxan);
- cyclosporine (Sandimmune, Gengraf, Neoral);
- methadone (Methadose, Dolophine, Diskets);
- pimozide (Orap);
- prednisone (Sterapred, Deltasone);
- zidovudine (Trizivir, Retrovir ) or saquinavir (Invirase) ;
- tacrolimus (Prograf) or sirolimus (Rapamune);
- theophylline (Theo-24, Elixophyllin, Uniphyl, Theochron,others);
- voriconazole (Vfend);
- an antidepressant;
- cancer medicine;
- cholesterol lowering medicines;
- heart or blood pressure medicine;
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs);
- oral diabetes medication;
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rifamate, Rifater, Rimactane) or rifabutin (Mycobutin);
- a sedative;
- seizure medication.
Buy Diflucan here.
This medicine is an antifungal antibiotic.
It is used to treat infections caused by fungus, which invades any part of the human body , such asЖ
Many people with weak immune systems used this drug to prevent fungal infection.
This drug (Diflucan) may have serious side efects, such as :
• upper stomach pain,nausea, loss of appetite,itching, dark urine, jaundice, clay-colored stools;
• chills,fever, flu symptoms, body aches ;
• peeling, severe blistering and red skin rash;
• seizure (convulsions).
• easy bleeding or bruising , unusual weakness.
And also the side effects of Diflucan may be the less serious: • headache; • diarrhea, mild stomach pain, upset stomach; • unpleasant or unusual or taste in your mouth after you take Diflucan • dizziness.
You shouldnt take Diflucan more than 1 dose ,if you are pregnant or are breast-feeding a baby,also if you have or had allergic to fluconazole, or econazole (Spectazole),clotrimazole (Lotrimin), miconazole (Oravig,Monistat ), ketoconazole (Nizoral), sulconazole (Exelderm), sertaconazole (Ertaczo), terconazole (Terazol), voriconazole (Vfend) or tioconazole (Vagistat-1) or if you are taking Propulsid (cisapride ).
Report your health care if you have:
• kidney disease;
• liver disease;
• family or a personal history of Long QT syndrome.
• a heart rhythm disorder.